What are the benefits of buying from Gold Trendz ?
1. Best Price Challenge on Solitaires and Gold Coins
What is the Best Price Challenge?
• On Solitaires: We are confident that our prices are significantly lower than retail. We encourage you to check the detailed specifications of the solitaire and also insist on certification from reputed labs like GIA, IGI and HRD. If you are able to find a better priced solitaire with exactly matching specifications (shape, cut, colour, clarity, carat, polish, symmetry, fluorescence, table and depth ) and certificate from the same laboratory, we will match the price or refund the difference if you have already purchased from us. You just need to provide a valid quotation for the diamond from a reputed retailer. The quotation should not be more than 1 week old.
• On Gold Coins: If you find a lower price on BIS Hallmarked Gold coins anywhere else, just let us know and we will match the price, or refund the difference on your purchase from Gold Trendz.in. It's that easy. Of course, the lower price you find needs to be for the same date, weight & purity of the coin. All you have to do is send a scanned copy of the invoice or quotation from the jewellery (where you found the lower price) to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do the rest.
Our prices are up to 25% lower than other retailers because:
• Limited "just-in-time" inventory policy helps make our processes more cost efficient
• Low overheads when compared to brick-and-mortar stores
• Sourcing directly from over 4,000 diamond vendors around the world, thus eliminating multiple levels of intermediaries and allowing us to negotiate better prices
• State-of-the-art, in-house manufacturing facility
2. Largest Collections of Solitaires and Diamond jewellery
Gold Trendz.in has the largest range of over 125,000 diamonds of every colour, cut, clarity and carat weight combination. You can use our easy to use solitaire search to find your perfect diamond.
3. All our products are certified by reputed laboratories
At Gold Trendz.in we only sell certified or hallmarked Diamonds, Jewellery and Gold Coins. All our Diamonds are certified by reputed laboratories such as GIA, HRD and IGI. As an added security measure, this certification is verified by another laboratory confirming that the Diamond and the certificate match. Our jewellery is certified by reputed independent labs such as IGI. SGL and GSL. All our Gold Coins come with BIS hallmarking which guarantee the purity.
4. Free Shipping & Insurance
Great care is taken to ensure that your product reaches you safely. All products are packed under camera in a special metal box which is travel-safe. This box is sealed in a tamper-proof packing. All our shipments are insured till it reaches your doorstep.
What’s more, you don’t pay for this, it is completely free!
5. Try-at-Home before your buy
Try-At-Home is an industry first from Gold Trendz. We are proud of our jewellery designs and we would like you to try them on. Choose up to five jewellery products from our Try-At-Home catalog, and we will deliver samples of those products to your home absolutely free. You can try on the products and be absolutely sure before you decide to buy.
6. More than 5 Payment Options
Shopping at Gold Trendz.in is fun and easy. You get to choose your convenient mode of payment :
• Credit Cards: AMEX, Visa, MasterCard
• Debit Cards: MasterCard, Visa, Maestro
• Net Banking
• Cheque/ DD
• Telephone IVR
7. 30-day Free Return, Lifetime-exchange, no questions asked!
If you are not happy with your jewellery, you can return or exchange at 100% value within 30 days or receiving your product. Gold Trendz also offers Lifetime Exchange for all our products. If at any point of time you want to exchange or upgrade the product, we will happily do so for you. More details on this are convered under Customer Service menu.
8. Guidance and Consultation
Our expert team of highly experienced diamond consultants is available to guide you every step of the way in buying your ideal solitaire. Our "just-in-time" inventory policy means that we are under no pressure to move our stock, and our consultants are free to be just that – consultants, giving you the best advice.
9. Top notch Customer Service
The biggest concern of online shopping is the question of who to turn to for assistance and redressal of complaints. At Gold Trendz, our dedicated help desk is available 7 days a week to answer any questions on your order status.
To us, your satisfaction comes first!
10. Conflict free Diamonds
At Gold Trendz, we only purchase diamonds through the largest and most respected suppliers who, like us, proudly adhere to and enforce the standards established by the Kimberley Process. All the diamonds that we sell is certified "conflict free", assuring your that our inventory was procured through legal sources. We comply with the Kimberly Process and various other United Nations resolutions and the diamonds we sell are obtained using legitimate means. If one of our suppliers was ever found to be in violation of that process, we would immediately sever that relationship. We will continue to support and promote any process that works to uphold legitimacy in the diamond trade.
Conflict-Free Diamonds - Our Guarantee
Diamonds are mined throughout the world, including major mines in Australia, Africa, Russia and Canada. Diamonds are a major source of good in many African nations, employing and providing healthcare to thousands. For more information on this issue, please visit DiamondFacts.org. Conflict-free diamonds are those gems which were not obtained due to human rights abuses, child labor, violence, or environmental degradation. Although the U.N.'s Kimberly Process only covers diamonds under the control of legitimate and recognized governments, conflict-free goes one step further by rejecting diamonds from governments that trade in diamonds to bankroll their conflicts.
Blood Diamonds - Financing Death And Environmental Destruction
Through the 1990s, most of the world's diamonds came from Africa, particularly regions undergoing civil unrest. Rebel armies in parts of Africa were exploiting alluvial diamond fields to fund their wars against established governments, putting people and the environment in the middle of their conflicts. Alluvial diamonds are found just inches to a few feet below the surface, making them easier to mine, but having an adverse impact on the environment. The people working these fields were often very young and subject to exploitation, with some losing their lives or permanently maimed as wars raged around them. Hence, the term blood diamonds to describe these types of gems.
The Gold Trendz Initiative
At Gold Trendz, we are doing our part to make sure that our customers receive conflict-free diamonds. Specifically, our internal guidelines exceed government requirements, an initiative that provides the following:
• Gold Trendz does not purchase polished diamonds from sources which are not professional members of the diamond trade.
• Gold Trendz has binding contracts with our suppliers which guarantee that the diamonds they offer to us for sale are conflict-free.
We understand that our customers care where their diamonds come from and we share that concern with you. By shopping Gold Trendz.in, we strive to maintain the highest standards including sourcing diamonds from reputable providers.
Gold Trendz, along with the global diamond industry, has a zero-tolerance policy toward conflict diamonds. Through measures such as the Kimberley Process, which tracks diamonds from mine to market, the industry in partnership with the United Nations, governments, and non-governmental organizations, polices diamond exports to prevent the trade of illegal diamonds.